Thanks Adar, Mike a lot for the quick review! Apologize again for not
caught it in an earlier stage.

@Todd, I believe this LIFO change only controls which container the copied
tablet should reside inside a single disk. Whether the tablets will spread
across
multiple disks is still decided by the flag
'--fs_target_data_dirs_per_tablet'
introduced in the 'TServer disk failure handling' feature. But maybe you can
elaborate a bit more on what kind of regression you are talking about?
Thanks!

Best,
Hao