Hey folks,

It seems some of our tests have gotten pretty flaky lately again. Some of
it is likely due to churn in test infrastructure (running on a different VM
type now I think) but it makes me a little nervous to go into the 1.6
release with some tests at 5%+ flaky.

Can we get some volunteers to triage the top couple most flaky? Note that
"triage" doesn't necessarily mean "fix" -- just want to investigate to the
point that we can decide it's likely to be a test issue or known existing
issue rather than a regression before the release.

I'll volunteer to look at consensus_peers-itests (the top most flaky one).

-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera