On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 10:13 AM, Alexey Serbin <aser...@cloudera.com>
wrote:

> I'll take a look at delete_table-itest (at least I have had a patch in
> review for one flake there for a long time).
>
> BTW, it would be much better if it were possible to see the type of failed
> build in the dashboard (as it was prior to quasar).  Is the type of a build
> something inherently impossible to expose from quasar?

I think it should be possible by just setting the BUILD_ID environment
variable appropriate before reporting the test result. That information
should be available in the enviornment as $BUILD_TYPE or somesuch. I think
Ed is out this week but maybe he can take a look at this when he gets back?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera