I'll take a look at delete_table-itest (at least I have had a patch in review for one flake there for a long time).

BTW, it would be much better if it were possible to see the type of failed build in the dashboard (as it was prior to quasar). Is the type of a build something inherently impossible to expose from quasar?

Best regards,

Alexey