Hristo Simenov Hristov wrote:
On Wednesday 20 April 2005 10:27, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

Hristo Simeonov Hristov wrote:

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 20:19, Eike Rathke wrote:

Hi Hristo,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 10:28:52 +0300, Hristo Simenov Hristov wrote:

I think that when I choose my encoding in the dialog, it does not
call the method for converting my encoding but calls some default
method.

Where (in which module, which dialog) did you try it?

In Writer I'm opening Text encoded file. I tried with replacing of aImplIBM866ToUniTab with values of aImplMIKToUniTab And when I opened TE file it appears correctly, so this array is correct. The problem is how to figure it out which aImplXXXXToUniTab using when I open such file with selected MIK encoding (I added in the combobox needed string to be chosen this MIK encoding)

Not sure how the status is today, but there used to be trouble with the association of text labels and RTF_TEXTENCODING_ values in those src files, esp. if you are running a translated (not en-US?) version of OOo. One way to debug this might be to check what calls to Impl_getTextEncodingData (textenc.cxx) are actually made.

How can I print text in the console? With printf?

Try it out. ;) Yes, printf should work on Unix, at least.

-Stephan

Regards.