Karl, Eike,

<IndexKey unoid="alphanumeric" default="true" phonetic="false">A-N Ñ O-Z</IndexKey>
Yes, your right. I will fix it.

There are two more small things is the es-ES locale.

Maybe they are corrected already, but just in case:

<StartDayOfWeek>
<DayID>sun</DayID>
</StartDayOfWeek>

The first day of the week in Spain is Monday (the leftmost column of all calendars that show one month at a time in Spain represents Monday, as in English that left-most column represents Sunday).

This data is correct in CLDR.

week>
<firstDay day="mon"/>
</week>

---

<MeasurementSystem>Metric</MeasurementSystem>

The word "Metric" is spelled with a capital M, I don't know if this is important of not. In my notes (I don't know were I found this before) and in the German locale it is spelled "metric".

Javier