Hi Javier,

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 10:32:45 +0700, Javier SOLA wrote:

> The first day of the week in Spain is Monday (the leftmost column of all
> calendars that show one month at a time in Spain represents Monday, as
> in English that left-most column represents Sunday).
>
> This data is correct in CLDR.

Thanks, I'll update
http://l10n.openoffice.org/i18n_framework/cldr/LocaleDataAudit_OOo_CLDR.html#270

> <MeasurementSystem>Metric</MeasurementSystem>
>
> The word "Metric" is spelled with a capital M, I don't know if this is
> important of not. In my notes (I don't know were I found this before)
> and in the German locale it is spelled "metric".

No problem, the evaluating code compares case insensitive at this place.
We'll change that to lower case with the XSLT that transforms from CLDR
to OOo locale data.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD