Hi,

Once more I would like to ask everyone who didn't so far to take a look at
http://l10n.openoffice.org/i18n_framework/cldr/LocaleDataAudit_OOo_CLDR.html
(quite large 500kB document)

Many items still have an entry of "TODO: clarify" (black on orange
background) in the Solution column. For OOo2.0.1 I want to align most
locale data to the CLDR wherever possible. Items that are not clarified
within the next 2 weeks will be aligned to the CLDR if there is no clear
indication that the CLDR data is wrong.

and always state the locale and inlcude the items' numbers (first
column) in your report.

Many other items were already clarified and OOo data is to be kept, but
the items still need bugs to be reported against the CLDR, the Solution
column has an entry of "TODO: file CLDR bug" in these cases, also black
on orange background. I would like to ask the native-language leads or
others that feel responsibility to file those bugs, and please state
some reference in the bug, as online reference like a governmental web
site or as book, so chances are better that the data will be changed in
the CLDR. See also the reasoning mentioned at the beginning of the audit
document. Once reported as a CLDR bug, please mention the bugID on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list so I can update the document.

Please reply to the dev@l10n.openoffice.org list _only_.

Thanks
  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD