Hi Danilo,

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 17:59:28 +0200, Danilo ??egan wrote:

> sh_YU (Serbo-Croatian_Yugoslavia):
>
> 1073,1075: same as sr_YU 1186.1187 (unlocalised, or "am/pm")

Is the upper case version as present in the CLDR ok as well?

> 1074: OO is correct (Monday is first day of week)

Any "evidence" for this to include in a CLDR bug report?

> 1076???1115: CLDR is correct

Ok, will align.

> 1116,1117: OO data is correct (check sr_YU for reference)

Needs to be included in a CLDR bug report then.

Would you like to file the bugs for sr_YU? I just added the following
paragraph to the audit document:

If things are clarified for a locale and you would like to file a bug
against the CLDR, which would be really appreciated, please go to the <a
href="http://www.unicode.org/cldr/filing_bug_reports.html";>Filing CLDR
Bug Reports</a> page. You don't have to read the entire page just for
the locale data parts that are relevant here, but you might be
interested in following the links to the Data Formats and By-Type Charts
mentioned there. In your bug report please include the locale's code,
for example en_US, in the subject. Include all items to be fixed in one
bug report, don't file separate bugs for each item of one locale, but do
file separate bugs for different locales. After having filed the bug
please report the bug's ID on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list, so we can
include it in this document.

Thanks
  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD