Today at 3:55, Javier SOLA wrote:

> I am not sure of this, but Pavel or David will know. Is it possible to
> default to French? or convert from PO to GSI including French as
> back-up language?

You can use French PO files as compendiums (-C option to msgmerge)
along with your PO files and Pavel's OOo POT files.

FWIW, I think it's even wiser to keep your own half-translated PO
files and merge them with French only prior to install step, so you
know how many (un)translated messages you actually have.

Cheers,
Danilo