Hi Alberto,

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 12:03:15 +0200, Alberto Escudero-Pascual wrote:

> > P.S.: Please consider to subscribe to the mailing lists you're posting
> > to. By doing so you won't miss replies that are directed to the list
> > only. When answering, please reply only to the list (Reply-To header is
> > set), not to my personal account. Thanks.
>
> ?????
>
> I am subscribed [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I am not aware of missing any reply
> I did ONLY Reply to the list
> I did NOT send you mail to your personal account regarding this topic.

Well, every mail by you has the headers

of which the second one indicates that the moderator forwarded your mail
to the list, and it initiates my semi-automatic procedure of adding a Cc
to the poster, and that text fragment above. Maybe you didn't subscribe
to the list with the address you're posting with.

Btw, people, please modify the subject if the topic of the thread
changes. More than half of this thread now hasn't anything to do with my
OOoCon presentation.

Thanks
  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD