Ain Vagula wrote:

You did not read Pavel's comments about upgrading translate-toolkit version?
http://blog.janik.cz/archives/2005/12/25/T18_32_59/
and thread in this list "Updating translate toolkit"

ain
I merged m145 and m147 po files with old translate toolkit. When I tried to update to the new toolkit RC5 I got empty .po files. I used this comand:
oo2po -i GSI_mk.sdf -o po/ -l mk
and I got this errors:
oo2po: warning: Error processing: input xmlsecurity/source/component.oo, output po/xmlsecurity/source/component.po, template None: list index out of range
oo2po: warning: Error processing: input svx/source/svdraw.oo, output po/svx/source/svdraw.po, template None: list index out of range
oo2po: warning: Error processing: input sw/source/ui/docvw.oo, output po/sw/source/ui/docvw.po, template None: list index out of range
oo2po: warning: Error processing: input sw/source/ui/wrtsh.oo, output po/sw/source/ui/wrtsh.po, template None: list index out of range.....

So I suppose this is the problem why now I get all this untranslated messages. Can anyone told me how to get properly .po files from GSI_mk.sdf file?

Cheers Vlado