From: Andre Schnabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:30:28 +0100

   > as the initial post was about translation, the correct place to find the
   > responsible persons was:
   > http://l10n.openoffice.org/languages.html
   >
   > You might see, that the responsible persons listed there are distinct
   > from the NLC project leads .. what is correct.

Unfortunately the page above doesn't contain OOo names so we can't assign
issues to the responsible people.

I plan to add the column "OOo responsible account name" when I'm back at
home. It will help QA people to distribute issues with translation.
--
Pavel Janík

printk("; corrupted filesystem mounted read/write - your computer
          will explode within 20 seconds ... but you wanted it so!\n");
                  -- 2.4.3 fs/hpfs/super.c