From: Kevin Scannell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:41:39 -0500

Hi,

   >    I'm aiming at getting a complete Irish translation by this deadline
   > (our first one - we've been stuck at 80% for a many months).  After
   > the translation work is done, what steps will we have to go through to
   > get an official release and have binaries available for download from
   > the main OOo site?

- submit GSI for inclusion (instructions will be sent)
- wait for build
- QA it
--
Pavel Janík

I personally never understood how Microsoft is any worse than any other
proprietary software vendor.  They all want to take away your freedom;
Microsoft just happens to currently be the best at it.
                  -- Colin Walters in comp.emacs