Hi,

Just to confirm - are the current latest version of the 2.1 files the
ones located here (m185):
http://ftp.linux.cz/pub/localization/OpenOffice.org/devel/POT/OpenOffice.org-SRC680_m185-POT.tar.gz

How much are these likely to change in the run up to October 26th and
on which date will the "final" string files be in place?

Cheers,
Steve.