I am not sure how to deal with this, so sorry if this is the wrong way.

On 02/11/2006, at 10:00 AM, Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:

Hi l10n teams,

the localisations for the OOo 2.1 release have been merged into the cws localisation17: http://eis.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/servlet/cws.ShowCWS? Id=4511&Path=SRC680%2Flocalisation17

I have created builds from the cws:

Solaris Sparc , Solaris Intel , Linux
language packs for all languages and one en-US installation set

Windows
installation sets for all languages ( thus you can check the msi installer )

for the languages:
hu tg ka br ku ne uk sk et km cy rw mk vi cs el be-BY ru tr ta-IN bg da eo ga nb nn sl ca de en-US es fr it ja ko nl pt pt-BR ru sv zh-CN zh-TW

Please check if your translation has been reflected into these builds. The cws will be integrated into the master in one or two days.If there is any issue with your localisation please report it ASAP.

The issues will be set to fixed as soon as I checked the updated files into the cvs. Please set the issue containing your gsi/sdf then to verified if everything is ok.

You can access the builds / language packs here:

http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/ ooomisc/sdf/OOo_l10n

The completed OOo interface translation file we logged for build turned out to be defective, in that the language code set was "vi- VN", instead of "vi". This resulted in a build which showed no Vietnamese at all, only English!

We discovered this problem when Pavel produced the testing builds, so the file was fixed, and I replaced the previous file with the correct one on the 2nd November. (Same link, same location as in our issue.)

(Sorry it has taken me a few days to catch up with things, as I have not been well enough.)

So I am worried that the file used for the CWS localization17 might be the erroneous file, if accessed before the 2nd November.

I tried downloading files from the oootranslation server, but since there isn't a Mac OSX build, I couldn't tell if they were correct or not.

How do I find this out? It is essential that the correct file be used, or we will not have a translation at all. :(