Hi Aiet and Clytie,

my understanding is that Ivo is well aware of this issue and that he is working on this. My understanding is also that Ivo, once he fixes this, will create new builds to make sure you can perform sanity check on those before integrating the localization 17 into the master...

Ivo, can you please confirm?

Rafaella

Aiet Kolkhi wrote:

Hi Clytie,

AFAIK, if you fetched our file from the address in our issue 70827
after I replaced it on the 2nd November, you have built the corrected
vi file, where the language code is "vi", but I don't know yet,
because I can't install any of your current builds.

I have checked vi win installer Ivo produced and it does have an
encoding issue. Neither installer ui nor the actual GUI in the
programs is visible in VI :(

Cheers,
Aiet