On 20/12/2006, at 9:47 PM, Charles-H.Schulz wrote:

Pavel Janík a écrit :
Maybe there is really a time for central po-repository like other OSS profjects have, with merge-at-once of new template files to po files,
creation-at-once of snapshots and colorful statistics of course...

Yes, I think so too. I'll think about it a bit more during Xmas holidays.

Well, there are some repositories already available for po files on OOo:
http://pootle.arsaperta.org
http://pootle.wordforge.org

You get your colourful stats, too. ;)

We use Pootle [1] for translation. We're mostly based on the main Wordforge Pootle to help with testing features specific to OpenOffice.org, but will move to Arsaperta when that's complete.

To get your PO files hosted on Pootle, ask Aiet Kolkhi. :)

perhaps Sun will get one soon...

Great idea. It's free software. :)

[1] http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle