On 26 Dec 2006, Charles-H Schulz said:

>> Can we discuss this in IRC at suitable time, with you, Pavel,
>> Rafaella and other i10n team members?  Can someone please organize
>> this meeting? :)

Great idea! We need to coordinate our efforts and plan how we will grant
roles to NL/l10n leads and let them grant another roles to other members.

> We do. 1pm CET, Tuesday the 9th of January, #ooonlc
> Although I wonder if we'll have the time to discuss everything on the
> agenda though...

It is OK for me.

--
Best regars,
Rail Aliev

"Why can't we ever attempt to solve a problem in this country without having
a 'War' on it?" -- Rich Thomson, talk.politics.misc