I want to know how the other NL Projects are working translations, I have in charge for the Spanish community to work on handling the different PO files.

I have very little experience handling this type of work with the community so I want to get some input from the rest of the projects. Here is some questions.

- So far I got my SDF and I want to know, should there be any problem with SDF being managed directly as ODS? - The wiki Rafaella created a wiki page mentioning the SunGloss page. I wonder how can I use the SunGloss for the translations. So far I have used Sungloss for testing fuctionally the app, but I have never discover a way regarding translation. - I know of sites like pootle that will handle PO files on a distributed fashion (simlar to SunGloss). Any community working from Pootle? Any project recomendation, I know about the wordforge public servers at http://www.wordforge.org/drupal/projects/wordforge/tools/pootle

thanks for the suggestion. Thanks.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org