Hi Alexandro,

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

I want to know how the other NL Projects are working translations, I have in charge for the Spanish community to work on handling the different PO files.

I have very little experience handling this type of work with the community so I want to get some input from the rest of the projects. Here is some questions.

- So far I got my SDF and I want to know, should there be any problem with SDF being managed directly as ODS? - The wiki Rafaella created a wiki page mentioning the SunGloss page. I wonder how can I use the SunGloss for the translations. So far I have used Sungloss for testing fuctionally the app, but I have never discover a way regarding translation.

SunGloss is a terminology repository. That means that while you translators you can search for terms to find out how they are usually translated.

- I know of sites like pootle that will handle PO files on a distributed fashion (simlar to SunGloss). Any community working from Pootle? Any project recomendation, I know about the wordforge public servers at http://www.wordforge.org/drupal/projects/wordforge/tools/pootle

As I said SunGloss is a terminology repository. Consider it like a dictionary that you use while translating.... If the Spanish glossary is not comprehensive enough you have the possibility to ask for other terms to be reviewed and added.

Rafaella

thanks for the suggestion. Thanks.