F Wolff wrote:

Op Donderdag 12-07-2007 om 10:36 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Rafaella
Braconi:
Hi Jean-Christophe,

thank you once again for sharing your thoughts and experience.

I am trying to reproduce and clarify with other engineers what you say here below.

However, from what I understand here, the issue you see is not necessarily Pootle but the format Pootle delivers which is .po. As already said, Pootle will be able to deliver in near future the content in xliff format. Would you still see a probelm with this?

Regards,
Rafaella

Pootle has XLIFF functionality since version 1.0. Hopefully we can
upgrade the version on the server soon.

That's really great news! Thank you for sharing this with us.