Great! Talk to you tomorrow!

Rafaella

Kazunari Hirano wrote:

Hi,

CEST means Central European Summer Time, Paris time, right?
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=27&month=9&year=2007&p1=195&p2=248&p3=-1&p4=-1
It's 27 September 2007, 09:00:00 UTC and 18:00 JST for me in Japan.
I will try to attend it 11:00-11:30 CEST.
See you!
Thanks,
khirano