Alexandro Colorado wrote:

I think that 9:00am is very confortable for Germany.... and only for germany.

Well, 2 weeks ago, the meeting was well attended and I don't remember anybody complaining about the time. It's not an easy job to schedule a meeting across different timezones and which fits into everybody's work as well as personal schedule....

I am more than glad to host next meeting at a different time, we can even think of rotating the time zones .... but I would like to receive more constructive feedback.

Rafaella