Op Woensdag 2007-09-26 skryf Kazunari Hirano:
> Hi,
>
> CEST means Central European Summer Time, Paris time, right?
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=27&month=9&year=2007&p1=195&p2=248&p3=-1&p4=-1
> It's 27 September 2007, 09:00:00 UTC and 18:00 JST for me in Japan.
> I will try to attend it 11:00-11:30 CEST.
> See you!
> Thanks,
> khirano

Thank you Khirano! It always wastes excessive time to find out what some
timezone acronym means, figure out whether or not daylight savings is
used, whether it is in effect at the given time, etc.  With the UTC you
give I can work it out in less than a second :-)