HI all

As you may know, the OpenOffice.org Extensions project has built a website gathering all the worldwide contributions.

http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/

Coupled to the OOo Extensions Manager, it will be a usefull tool to enrich our favourite office suite

The website has been designed using Drupal framework and no attention has been paid to internationalization until now

It is now time to solve this issue.

So we need help from someone knowing Drupal and wanting to help to setup the site so that it can contain international content

There will be 2 parts to be translated
- The easiest is the static part
- A more challenging will be to allow translation (and at term contributions) of the extensions descriptions

I started some notes here
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/website/Translating
All will be discussed on the extensions website mailing list

This project is important as OOo is used by a lot of people that does not speak english. So having an Extensions repository website able to speak their language will be seen as a high quality service

So, any Drupal guru is welcommed :)

Please join [EMAIL PROTECTED] and say a big "Hello, I'm here to save you". Well, just a "I want to help you" is fine too

Thanks in advance

Laurent

Ps: despite the positive wording of this email, this request is urgent and really important.

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org - http://www.indesko.com Nuxeo Enterprise Content Management >> http://www.nuxeo.com - http://www.nuxeo.org
Livre "Programmation OpenOffice.org", Eyrolles 2004-2006