Question... Ihave a drupal site and I use a module to allow certain users tolocalize strings on a per demand basis they can eeven sarch the string and localize from the result. I think this is a simpler way toapproach llocaization and is very easy to manage since you can add any language you need and just localize per visit.
Let me go back and gett he name of the extension and give it to you guys.