Hi,
It looks like we perhaps need a 3rd round for the translation. I see (IMHO) mistakes in the en-US source such as this one below:

<quote>
\\<ahelp hid=\\\".\\\"\\>\\<emph\\>Defines where the lower and where the higher values are displayed at \\</emph\\>\\<emph\\>the\\</emph\\>\\<emph\\> axis. The unchecked state is the\\</emph\\> mathematical direction.\\</ahelp\\> That means
for Cartesian coordinate systems that the x-axis shows the lower values on
the left and the y-axis shows the lower values at the bottom. For polar
coordinate systems the mathematical angle axis direction is counterclockwise
and the radial axis is from inner to outer.
</quote>

in this case the tags <emph> looks wrong to me.

Am I missing something? Should I correct it myself in the translation?
thx,
Olivier