Andre Schnabel kirjutas:
Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Von: Olivier Hallot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Betreff: [l10n-dev] 3rd round?

Hi,
It looks like we perhaps need a 3rd round for the translation. I see (IMHO) mistakes in the en-US source such as this one below:

in this case the tags <emph> looks wrong to me.

Am I missing something? Should I correct it myself in the translation?
thx,

There may be problems when you change the tags in your translation only (when converting back to sfd). What I usually do is to translate what I get and file an issue for the english help. This makes sure, that we will get this in one of the next translation rounds (we will get it anyway, if the english text gets fixed).

André

(forgot to tell)
Of course when such issues are delayed to next version, you can use tags without content

ain