On 09/01/2008, at 9:16 PM, Aijin Kim wrote:

Dear translators,

We're planning to upload more languages to Pootle and I created an wiki
page for establishing a roadmap and track the process:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_Integration_Roadmap
On the first stage, we're going to have all the Sun languages be
available in Pootle.

Besides the languages which are listed in the wiki, any other languages
are welcome.
If you and your team want to work with Pootle, just give a sign via
mailing list. Then I'll add your language to the list.

Aijin, can I transfer the access rights and login info from the main Pootle server to OpenOffice.org Pootle?

I'd like to avoid having to tell everyone they have to create a new login, then me having to reassign all the access rights, if possible.

Please add Vietnamese to your server. I do want to do further work with Wordforge on the OpenOffice.org-specific functions, but we may be able to combine our efforts.

Our current GSI file is maintained here:

http://www.riverland.net.au/~clytie/OpenOffice/GSI_vi.sdf.bz2

Thankyou for all your efforts with Pootle. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n