Op Vrydag 2008-01-11 skryf Clytie Siddall:
> On 11/01/2008, at 12:20 AM, F Wolff wrote:
>
> > Op Donderdag 2008-01-10 skryf Clytie Siddall:
> >> I forgot to mention, please also enable the terminology function for
> >> Vietnamese, using the standard Vietnamese terminology file as
> >> supplied
> >> with Pootle.
> >>
> >> Thankyou :)
> >>

> > Aijin, for your benefit, she refers to this file:
> > http://pootle.wordforge.org/vi/terminology/gnome/vi.po
> >

> Friedel, doesn't the Pootle distribution contain the terminology files
> we translated at Wordforge? :o
>
> from Clytie

Not yet. The GNOME terminology on our server is not really up to date
for many languages, and contains some strange terms. We've worked with
the guys from Arabeyes to come up with a useful POT file for this exact
purpose, but we haven't advertised this enough yet to get a lot of
collaboration. If people are interested in this cross-project
terminology project for software l10n, perhaps we should give it some
more attention now.

Friedel