Hi Aijin :)

On 10/01/2008, at 7:35 PM, Aijin Kim wrote:

Aijin, can I transfer the access rights and login info from the main Pootle server to OpenOffice.org Pootle?

I'd like to avoid having to tell everyone they have to create a new login, then me having to reassign all the access rights, if possible.

If you provide me the proper information, I'm able to configure them manually on the server.

Hmm, I was looking for a quicker transfer way. You doing them manually would probably take as much time as me doing them.

I don't think we have a cross-Pootle login yet, so I suppose all the users of the main Pootle will have to register separately at the OpenOffice.org Pootle.

Please add Vietnamese to your server. I do want to do further work with Wordforge on the OpenOffice.org-specific functions, but we may be able to combine our efforts.

Our current GSI file is maintained here:

http://www.riverland.net.au/~clytie/OpenOffice/GSI_vi.sdf.bz2

Can you please make sure that the GSI file is for OO.o 2.4, i.e. does it include all the strings for the latest release?

Yes, of course. That's what I meant by "current file". Sorry I didn't make that clearer.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n