Hi Clytie,

Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 11/01/2008, at 3:42 PM, Aijin Kim wrote:

As Friedel mentioned, I can edit the configuration file directly on the server therefore it saves much time. I'm going to work with Fiedel to extract the information from the Wordforge Pootle and import it to OO.o Pootle.

Thanks for that, Aijin. :)

Happy New Year, BTW. :D

Happy New Year, too. :)

Also, our SDF file has been updated again (same address), and will probably be updated one or more times more before our translation becomes active on Pootle.

Would you please import it again just before we go active? Then we will have the current files.

Sure, I'll let you know just before I get the sdf file from your server so that you can make sure the latest sdf is available in the server.

Regards,
Aijin

Sorry for so many changes, but we need to grab the contributions when they come in!

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n