Hi Olivier,

I am not sure I am reproducing exactly the issue you are having but if I search for Gallery in Pootle you can navigate from one string containing Gallery to the next by clicking the skip button. But I am not sure that this is what you are looking for.

Rafaella

Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi

I want to locate a specific string (say "Gallery") in the po files tree, but I only get the first occurence and it seems that there is no other way to find the others.
Any hint?

Thanks.