Hi,

On 2.2.2008, at 9:23, Clytie Siddall wrote:

Thanks, Pavel. So we need something to notify us of milestone release, so we can generate an updated SDF file for you to use.

no. You have to keep your SDF file as up-to-date as possible.

Or you can track http://planet.go-oo.org/ for e.g. "EIS — OOH680_m6 ready for use." etc.

BUT: I won't wait for you to update it. I simply get the latest GSI file you have at the provided URL. I do not care if it is or it is not updated at all because that would slow me and other teams considerably.
--
Pavel Janík