Hi Reiko, Paolo,

As all the latest translations for OO.o are already in Pootle, I think we don't have to export TM from other sources.

You can simply download all the contents of Pootle, merge all the po files to a single file, and convert it to tmx file.
Please refer to below page for how to create TM:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_Glossary_Guide#Translation_Memory_in_Pootle

Thanks,
Aijin

Reiko Saito 쓴 글:
Hi Rafaella,

>> Rafaella,
>> Is it possible to provide update TMs?
> TMs for all languages uploaded to Pootle for which we already have
> translations?
>
> Rafaella

Yes, the latest TMs which includes the translation of 2.4.

Translators can use that TM on OmegaT or other
translation memory tool.

Last time, that TM worked very well and the translation
quality and efficiency was kept excellent.

Regards,

-Reiko