Op Dinsdag 2008-02-05 skryf Reiko Saito:
> Hi Aijin,
>
> Thank you so much for your information and update to the user guide.
>
> I realized you added the section "Localized Documents" for me.
> -- I had added link "JapaneseTranslation" for JA community :-)
>
> Let me translate the additional part and ask you if I have any
> question.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Reiko

Hallo Reiko, and thank you for your contribution to the documentation. I
wanted to suggest a different name for the article though, since the
name doesn't suggest that it has something to do with the Pootle user
guide :-)

Perhaps something like [[Pootle User Guide/ja]] or [[あてもなくユーザー
ガイド]] (from Google machine translation :-)

Or is there already a policy on the wiki for handling translations? The
translations linked to from the front page does not seem to use a
consistent way of naming the translated articles, but I guess the native
name is good.

If it is moved, I'll also link to it from the Pootle wiki site, for the
benefit of all Japanese Pootle users.
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/index

Keep well
Friedel