Hi Rafaella,

Rafaella Braconi schrieb:
Hi Gregor,

Gregor Hartmann wrote:
Hi,

I am planing to change the sdf fileformat slightly.

there is the 3. filed in every line which seems to be unused.
which information is currently stored in the 3rd field?

The documentation on http://l10n.openoffice.org/L10N_Framework/Intermediate_file_format.html says that it is a dummy field.

I would like to use it to store information like the new KeyID
you mean the unique keyid which we can use both internally and with the Community?

Yes

Would that break anybodys processes?
I think that it is critical to make sure that we can import translated files in the current sdf file format as well as the new one.

Of course

Regards,

Jörg