Hi,
Le 3 mars 08 à 16:34, Vikram Vincent a écrit :

Hello,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hi,
Le 3 mars 08 � 16:05, Rafaella Braconi a �crit :
you have my support in changing the leadership of the Kannada Native-Language project. However, it is important that we make sure that this is what the OOo Kannada team wants.
Mr. Pramod initially took up the coordination of localisation of various projects but seems to be unable to focus on them now. Since there is no existing work in Kannada w.r.t. OO, we would like to take it up.
Can you propose this change at the projects_leads list? Is there an ooo Kannada mailing list you can also cc: to make sure this announcements reaches all interested people?

There is at this time no NLP for kannada. A former attempt was aborted, perhaps it might be time to relaunch the idea?
Yes, definitely. We would be happy with any guidance that you can give us.
Thanks.

Sure. Check out here: http://native-lang.openoffice.org and
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC
Even if you create a native-lang project you will be tightly working with the L10N project.

Best,
Charles.