Hi Alexandro,

There are several servers for different projects in Sunvirtuallab and TCM is not only for OO.o project. So it can't be simply said TCM is less used than Pootle.

The best solution might be all the servers can hear on 80 and it's what virtuallab admin is currently trying.

Thanks,
Aijin

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
I wonder why we need TCM on :80, we are really working mostly on pootle more than TCM. Having Pootle python engine to hear on 80 and apache (httpd) to hear on 32300 will have a better solution for both camps.