Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the list where localization issues should be discussed. We also discuss translation related issues here. We also discuss different translation methods here. we also discuss particular instances of different translation methods here.

Unfortunately the amount of traffic caused by Sun's particular instance of pootle translation method of OpenOffice.org translation takes a lot of traffic here. Thus I'd like to propose the setup of special [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list where:

- pootle in connection with OOo could be discussed

- Sun's pootle instance and its issues could be discussed (like nonstandard port, slowness, schedules of updates, help to its users etc.)

and this list would remain for general l10n and general translation issues common to all translation methods used. The current status unfortunately slows down teams who do not or can't use Pootle and Sun's Pootle instance in particular.
--
Pavel Janík