On 7.3.2008, at 9:58, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

On 7 mars 08, at 17:42, Pavel Janík wrote:

I think that would only create confusion since some issues are inter-related.

Do you have an example of such issue?

Discussing Pootle in conjunction with OmegaT.

IIUIC, you mean how to use OmegaT and Pootle together? Does this belong to this list at all? Or you mean how to use OmegaT in connection with Sun's Pootle instance to translate OOo?

But yes, we should at least start to think about splitting general l10n and translation related stuff...
--
Pavel Janík