Hi Ain,

Ain Vagula ha scritto:
No, present situation creates confusion. Every translation deadline
half of teams mess up Pootle dates and

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Jean-Christophe Helary
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 On 7 mars 08, at 17:37, Rail Aliev wrote:

 > On Friday 07 March 2008 11:30:31 Pavel Janík wrote:
 >> Thus I'd like to propose the setup of
 >> special [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list where:
 >
 > We discussed this issue before and decision was to create such list
 > if we have
 > a lot of Pootle-related mail traffic.
 >
 > +1

 I think that would only create confusion since some issues are inter-
 related.

 -1

No, present situation creates confusion. Every translation deadline
half of teams mess up Pootle dates and i10n dates and ask strange
questions over all communication channels.

+1
Redundant questions on translation schedule and deadlines are inevitable with or without Pootle, with and without wikis gathering such information