Hi Reiko,

Reiko Saito wrote:
> Hi Aijin,
>
> I was trying to upload the updated files and
> mistakenly created extra folder and files:
>
> http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/ja/helpcontent2/shared/shared-merge/?
>
> Could you remove the shared-merge folder ?

Done.

> Let me confirm... To upload the files correctly,
> I have to create the zip file with the same name
> as I donload them ?

You only can upload with file-based, i.e. one file at one time. zip of
files can't be uploaded correctly.
I've just uploaded Pootle user guide accordingly:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide#Translating_off-line

If you have several files to upload and they can overwrite the existing
ones in Pootle, please send me the zip file. I could copy them directly
on the server machine.

Thanks,
Aijin