Oh, I have provided wrong info to Reiko. Thanks Friedel to correct the error.

Regards,
Aijin

F Wolff wrote:
Op Vrydag 2008-03-07 skryf Aijin Kim:
Hi Reiko,

Let me confirm... To upload the files correctly,
I have to create the zip file with the same name
as I donload them ?
You only can upload with file-based, i.e. one file at one time. zip of
files can't be uploaded correctly.
I've just uploaded Pootle user guide accordingly:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide#Translating_off-line

If you have several files to upload and they can overwrite the existing
ones in Pootle, please send me the zip file. I could copy them directly
on the server machine.

You should upload a ZIP file in the same folder that you downloaded it
from. This should work, and both merge and overwrite mode should be
supported. Note that with ZIP files, overwrite mode is still done file
per file. It shouldn't touch other files in the project that didn't
occur in the ZIP file.

If you are downloading the ZIP from
http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/ja/helpcontent2/swriter/
you will get the files with no directories in the ZIP file. Your ZIP
file should then look the same if you upload it to the same place, or
you could put everything in to a folder called 'swriter' and upload it
from here
http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/ja/helpcontent2/

For large uploads, sending them to Aijin might be better for several
reasons anyway, but I thought I'll just explain how it works.