Hi Aijin,

(asI was told to report my problems) ...

Aijin Kim schrieb:
Dear Pootle user,

As Rafaella announced, there will be no delay on the schedule. And Pootle will be updated with new content around this Thursday. So, please make sure to upload all your work before Pootle update.

I would love to do so. I tried yesterday evening and pootle had timeouts - it was back around 11 pm (but at this time I went to sleep). Now I try to login - and am not able to do so. The connection has timed out again

Please give us a fallback, so that we can submit sdf files a s we did for the recent releases. If not, I fear we will fail to submit translations for 3.0, as pootle is down, when we are ready with translations.

André