Hi all,
Thorsten Ziehm wrote:
[...]

Maybe one of the release engineers who don't see those l10n issues as stopper would like to volunteer to coordinate l10n testing under such circumstances?

What do you need, an Wiki page with the known translation issues?

I think that what we all need is a clear definition of what is a L10n stopper. From my experience, it has always been (apart of a crash of course) a main menu entry in English. So for example, is the Start Center a main menu entry ?

Kind regards
Sophie