Hi,

Thorsten Ziehm schrieb:

So we have to work on regular integration of UI features, I think.

Correct - the QA team has the same problem as the l10n team here.

Maybe one of the release engineers who don't see those l10n issues as stopper would like to volunteer to coordinate l10n testing under such circumstances?

What do you need, an Wiki page with the known translation issues?

hmm .. no. We either need people who are willing to do borng jobs (and invite other people to help with this jobs) or people who reduce the risk of doing boring jobs.

I get the feeling that one part of our job here within the project is extremely underestimated: find new community members who are willing to learn and contribute.

TCM testing is perfect for getting new people. We have (now again) test specifications that are easy to follow. The process is (more or less) well-defined .. the single tasks for newcomers are rather easy. So - the barrier for entering the community is rather low. But for those people who like to coordinate the tests (and the recruiting of new members) this is still a lot of work. And each more question you (me) need to answer causes more work. If there is a good chance to get new members, I do this work with joy. But imagine a new member starting with TCM tests but being told "we already know most of the issues you will see". Obvious question: why should I waste my time?

André