Hi all :)

I'm b-a-a-ack!

I have been too ill to participate, for some weeks, and am now trying to catch up.

Regarding the (outdated) translation reminder below, do teams using Pootle simply make sure their latest files are on Pootle, then their translation is automatically submitted for the release?

If not, what else do we need to do?

If so, that is a big help and means our current translation was submitted for the 3.0 beta, even though I was unable to follow the usual procedure. ;)

I'm very grateful for anything that simplifies participation for translators and language-project leaders. I have been able, for a couple of weeks, to handle my other projects, but there's just so much here you have to try and keep track of, and my head is full of holes nowadays. I hope we can simplify the overall workflow further in future.

Thanks for your help with this. :)

Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n