Hi ,

Hi Rafaella,

Please provide necessary infomation for providing
MacOSX packages, 1. CWS name 2. when it is ready 3. (human relation)
4. etc. etc.

According to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease30
begin TCM testing: April 10th, 2008.

I'd lie to provide MacOSX packages for TCM as usual at this time.
And this TCM test will be much more important than before because
we switch to Aqua.
just taked to Vladimr and he told me that we will be able to provide MacOSX versions as well.
The CWS where we integrate the translated files is localization28.

L10n CWS builds/language packs will be ready approx. on Monday 10th. As soon as ready I'll post it to the list.

Thanks,